Gym Essentials Stack
- 80 Servings
- 60 Servings
- Fruity Cereal / 18 Servings
- Chocolate Brownie / 18 Servings
- Vanilla / 18 Servings
We offer FREE Shipping with UPS as our courier for all US orders and we currently ship to the 48 contiguous states in the United States. We also ship to Alaska and Hawaii, but additional fees may apply.
We also ship to any PO boxes or military APO/FPO/DPO addresses. To ensure we’re able to process your order you will need to enter APO or FPO in the “city” field in the shipping address section.
We stand behind everything we sell. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may return or exchange the item in its original, unused condition (including all original packaging) within 30 days for a full refund, less shipping and handling charges.
Performix has the discretion to refuse returns if the product was purchased from an unauthorized seller. A list of authorized sellers of our products is available here.
PERFORMIX® Creatine is powered by 5g of Micronized Creatine Monohydrate per serving to power your muscles with cellular energy through increased ATP generation, improving overall workout performance.
PERFORMIX® Glutamine is powered by 5g of L-Glutamine per serving to support lean muscle growth, recovery, and repair, while also reducing muscle breakdown.
- PERFORMIX® ioWHEY Protein™ is 36% more bioavailable - meaning your body absorbs the same amount of protein from 22g of ioWHEY as it does from 30g of other whey protein isolate*.
- This enhanced bioavailability also means it is easier to digest - with nearly HALF of consumers reporting an improvement in stomach issues after trying ioProtein™ vs. when they tried other whey protein isolates^.
- Each serving of PERFORMIX® ioWHEY Protein™ packs 22g of protein with ONLY 100 calories, less than 0.5g of fat & less than 3g of carbohydrates.
- Unrivaled taste with these kinds of macros seem too good to be true - not with ioWHEY Protein™
- PERFORMIX® ioWHEY Protein™ isn’t just great for a post-workout treat to help your muscles recover and rebuild but also is the perfect base for a breakfast smoothie for a morning protein boost or it can be substituted in for delicious dessert recipes that allow you to “have your cake and eat it too.”